1.02.2008

Cheers!

The New Years party was supposed to be classy, controlled, no barfing to spilling sounds possible right? You figure we're mature enough to take care of a house that was entrusted to us by a friend who couldn't be there because he was visiting family in China...but 40-50 people is a little hard to control, haha. Regardless, it was an amazing night with lots of amazing people that I haven't seen in a while and got to catch up with. The alcohol was alright, but it's not cool when there's no tequila involved haha! I didn't get a chance to be bartender, but that's ok, too many people anyway. Aylin! You did a good job! =)

The countdown was way faster than I imagined...I glance at the TV 10 minutes before and was like..ok...then all of a sudden people started to count down...4..3...2...1!!! Happy New Year! I was part of a very, very hot kiss. haha =P no details..unless you ask? haha

People need to dance!! Dancing is sooo much fun! Thanks Susie for making me dance XD haha good times!

People were generally ok, which I appreciate...there was barfing here and there, but that's kinda ok...I mean...sometimes..it just happens. I'm trying to get myself never to get to that point again though ^^; Barfing is gross!

Good times, in good company, a good year and a good year to come!

My sister stopped by and ended up taking me home because I cleaned already and didn't really want to stay overnight (had church at 10:30 in the morning).

Guess what I found when I got home?!?!

My idiot freshman in college (De Anza) brother throws a party in my room in the backyard and there was puke EVERYWHERE. He was passed out on MY futon while his friends were entering the house to use the bathroom and keeping my whole family up. STUPID. The host should NEVER, EVER drink until you puke and pass out. UNACCEPTABLE. As a host, you have to make sure everyone is ok not get so fucked up and have no idea what's going on. STUPID STUPID. I got home, I was in a good place and was just about to go to bed, when my mom came up to me and asked me to tell people to go home. Being trusting as she was, she didn't think that they were drinking (or did she?). So I told her not to worry, I'll take care of it. I ended up driving a couple of people home...some poor sober guy stayed behind and cleaned everything up...the dogs were running around everywhere... I wouldn't be surprised if they were drunk for licking the barf..poor dogs X_x. Seriously...if you're going to throw a party, keep it under control and respectable. Puking is not required to have fun. That's all.

*sigh* When my mom found out, she was so upset...she trusted him, but he blew it. She was almost crying saying "I will NOT cook for the drunks, I will NOT wash their dirty, barf stained clothes"...gosh...STUPID!...It's a learning experience..but damn, how irresponsible can you be? Grow up already...and GIVE ME MY CAR BACK (story for another day).


Drink together, in good company, in moderation. Never alone, in excess, or in sorrow.

*cheers*

1 comment: