12.20.2007

OneFamily

I was reluctant to put this project online because it isn't nearly as precious as the actual book that I made, being able to see the actual pictures and turning the pages, but I want to share it with as many people as possible...

For my final photography project, I took pictures that my Grandma saved while escaping Vietnam and coming here to America and retook the pictures, with the same people, in the same position. This is a way to visually tell the story, that the space between the two pictures is 30-40 years of history that my family has been through. Though few words accompany the photographs, our story is told between the pages, and I bring this project to you. Thank you for taking the time to look at it and please let me know how you feel. Click below!

1 comment:

iExpress said...

This is amazing! You're very inspiring!